Sunday 19 January 2014

My make up storage

I am undergoing a bit of a revamp in my bedroom currently, so slowly but surely I have been adding/replacing little storage items. A couple of years ago I designed the mirror/drawer combo you can see below and my dad made it for me. I don't have a dressing table at the moment as I'm lazy and just sit on my bed when I'm doing my make up. I haven't seen any like this anywhere but I know you can buy free standing ones to put on your dressing table.



I bought the two little containers you can see above from Sainsbury's, they are sooooo gorgeous! I have cotton buds in one and cotton pads in the other. They have a cracked glass effect and they are hand made. £6 each is a bargain!


My storage isn't massive because I keep most of my make-up in my AMAZING make up bag. Which is from Catseye as I travel a lot between my house and my boyfriend's. By the way, I bought the rimmel wake me up foundation today but I haven't finished my bourjois happy light so on the shelf it stays for now!

In the first drawn I have my beauty products I use on a very rare occasion like my lipsticks. In the picture below you can see the MAC bronzing powder in Matte bronze, The bare minerals foundation in fair (I don't know why I have two, I don't even use it!) and then the Bare minerals bronzer in skinny dip which is a little too light for me. Then I have my beloved tangle teezer which is AMAZING as I'm sure you know. 

Then I have my trusty vaseline cocoa butter, my nail art wheel from topshop and all of my lip products which I am going to do a post on later this week so I wont bore you with it now!


And in the second draw I have my nail collection! 


Give me your opinions on my posts please, I'd love some feedback. Have a great week guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment