Friday 7 February 2014

L'oreal Skin perfection Make up removers


These two little beauties are both new to my collection, I was looking for an easy make up remover as working full time means I have no energy to be doing a full regime every night and morning. Lets start with the eye make-up remover, this is the best I have ever used. It's just likes splashing water over your eyes - water with magical powers that beats off every bit of waterproof mascara and stubborn eyeliner. The Micellar Solution I'm still not convinced about. As great as it is at saving time, it takes a lot of cotton pads to make sure every single bit of make up is gone and even then I'm never convinced it's all gone. I love the idea of the micellar solution but I think as soon as this is all gone, I will invest in the bioderma version.

3 comments:

  1. love these products, I use them to take my make-up off too and I agree with you on both, the eye make-up remover is good but do you not find it stings the eye a bit if you get it in by accident? the other remover is also good but totally agree with you, it doesn't take all the make-up off with one pad but it is a good alternative to bioderma if it's hard to get a hold of but with the internet everything is so easy to get a hold off haha <3 20th century technology is amazing :D

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! As soon as they both run out I am going to try out bioderma :-)

      Delete
  2. I've been curious about this combo for such a long time.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete