Thursday 9 January 2014

My current favourite scents

Left to right; Honey by marc jacobs, Chloe by Chloe, Armarni code by Giorgio Armarni and Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Hello fellow beauty lovers! Today I thought I would share with you the perfumes I am loving at the moment.

Honey by Marc Jacobs
This has got to be my favourite scent at the moment and has been for at least the past 4 months. I bought this perfume while on holiday in Paris and it is just so unusual compared to the usual flower scented perfumes you find now days. It's definitely not one for the faint hearted as it's quite a strong smell but let me just tell you it is amazing. It has a big infusion of 'ingredients' including; Pear, mandarin, peach, apricot, honey and golden vanilla so it's quite a fruity/summery scent. 
One thing I MUST say about this though is the bottle is so fragile!! On the lid there was a 3D bee and it was so gorgeous but I dropped the bottle and it snapped as you can see above... R.I.P bumble bee. 

Chloe by Chloe 
Need I say more? It's just a classic perfume. If you haven't smelt it before what planet are you living on? It's described as a light floral but I would definitely but it in a more intense category. The main notes to this are Rose, honey and Lychee. For me it's just such an iconic smell, people will come up to me when I'm wearing it and say "Ooohh you smell so nice, let me guess - Chloe?" 

Armarni Code by Giorgio Armarni
This was actually a gift this Christmas from my boyfriends mum. The only thing I knew about this perfume previously was that Megan Fox is in the advert, which is a selling point enough for some people but I wasn't convinced. When I recieved this I was thoroughly surprised as to how much I liked it. The notes include jasmine, orange blossom, vanilla and honey. I think there is a re-occurring theme in all of these, I love the combination of vanilla and honey.

Daisy by marc jacobs
Another classic surprise surprise! This is what I would describe as an easy wear light floral perfume. Perfect day to day perfume. This has got notes of strawberry, grapefruit, jasmine, vanilla and white wood. If you're a newbie to perfume, this is a great choice. 



Next week I'll be posting a manicure monday, and a couple of reviews here and there. 

Until then! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment