Sunday 2 February 2014

My Sunday Therapy - GOOD THINGS FIVE MINUTE FACIAL MASK



With everything life throws at us, emotional and physical, everyone needs time to de-stress and pamper themselves. I love to spend most of my sundays pampering myself, I slap on some coconut oil to treat my locks and I'll use this to give my skin a treat. It's a mud-mask type face mask, green in colour and it hardens when your wearing it which weirdly I love. It contains superfruit extracts - Goji berries for a natural skin energiser and Avocado oil to moisturise.

I can't rate this product enough, it makes my skin feel super smooth and clean, as if there were an invisible barrier between my skin and the world. If you are looking for a reasonably priced face mask, BUY THIS NOW.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many uh, 'good things' about Good Things! This particular product sounds gorgeous, I might have to go and try it now on your recommendation!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love it! Go and buy it, you wont regret it!

      Delete