Here is how I found using both of these wonder waters...
- Great size bottle compared with L'oreal, a whole 400ml compared to L'oreal's tiny 200ml
- Better lid, controls the flow of product better
- Non-drying for skin
- Great price for the size
- Claims to last up to 200 uses, fat chance!
- Doesn't dissolve every last bit of mascara, leaving me with slight panda eyes in the morning!
- Slightly tacky after use
- Not very easily transported!
- A little better at taking off stubborn mascara
- More transportable shape
- Feels slightly less tacky
- Half the size of the Garnier version for the same price WHAT
- Awkward lid that if you leave unattended will spill everywhere.
If these products were both the same price and the same size I would have a tricky time in deciding, but seeing as Garnier has double the product for the exact same price and even cheaper in some places the easy winner for the battle is Garnier!
Do you agree with my conclusion? Let me know in the comment box below!